View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 08:43 PM   #9
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1611mac View Post
nynaevelan... I read/research, almost exclusively, public domain works from the 1700's and 1800's, mostly from epubs from google books that I convert to mobi using Calibre, therfore, there is no sync with Amazon.

Yes, you are right about the "almost duplicate" posts and I apologize for that. It certainly wasn't my intent. As I sit here "trying" things and as ideas and realizations pop into my head I tend to post a quick question instead of sitting back and collecting my thoughts. Again, I apologize.
Just reply to your original "on topic" thread as ideas or questions happen.
If you think you posted in the wrong section, one of the Calibre Mods will be glad to relocate the thread.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote