View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 12:42 PM   #15
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
I was at halfway through for new full-length reads alone (excluding re-reads and graphic novels and short stories from the official count seemed the done thing), but my rate took a severe hit this month with finals and an essay due.

I think I've finished maybe two books that weren't related to coursework (which of course I don't count) and don't anticipate this situation changing for the next week, at least.

But even if people don't make their 100 goal, at least they're trying to expand their reading horizons. Which kind of makes up for that depressing stat in the News forum about how 42% of college graduates never bother reading another book after college.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote