View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 03:59 PM   #7
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by guiyoforward View Post
-Can you guys please silkscreen the NUMBERS above the letters? Having to guess them is pretty annoying.
Yes. Silkscreen the numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcao View Post
Better handle of PDFs.
It should handle PDFs like the Sony. The Sony, like the Kindle, can zoom-and-pan, but it can also reflow the text. This can be awkward in documents containing multiple rows and graphics, but it still beats the heck out of zoom-and-pan alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
EPub would be nice...
Yes it would, but it's not a major deal for me. Non-DRMed ePubs can easily be converted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Okay.....I'd get rid of the stupid 'twitter/facebook' thing.
I can't see myself using that either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I'd attach a handle to the middle of the back....so that you could hold it with your hand slid thru it while reading it without a cover.
Like my Sony Touch. The strap on the PRS-600 comes in handy when you've been reading so long you begin to nod off. Keeps accidents from happening!

The only thing I can add is that I wish the turn buttons were more like on the K2. I find that often if I lay the K3 down for a minute, when I pick it back up, I'm always hitting one of them. I suppose I'll just have to learn to pick it up differently.

All these beefs are small (except for the PDF handling, for which I turn to my Sony). The K3 is a most remarkable device.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 10-12-2010 at 04:02 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote