View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 08:40 PM   #1
mystika1
Addict
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Air 2, , Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura H2Ov1, Kobo Mini
prs 350 question

Hi,
I have been thinking of purchasing a refurbished 360 or possibly a kobo mini. The 360 seems to be well loved. I found one online and the specs show that is has WiFi but from what I understand, the 350 did not have WiFi. Can someone clarify this? The only difference that I see between the kobo mini and the PRS 360 is the WiFi...as far as I can tell. What are your thoughts? I already have a kobo glo for night reading. I am just looking for something small to carry around in my purse.

Sincerely,

Penny
mystika1 is offline   Reply With Quote