View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 03:19 AM   #9
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
Hey, man. Don't we all. Right now I am running an interesting experiment. I bought a used phone, a Motorola Droid 1 for $36. I am using it for a small mini tablet. No phone activation. I didn't even realize it when I got it, but it doesn't really have much internal memory. The 16GB it was talking about in the specifications all over the web was on a 16GB SD card that shipped with the original phone. So I got a 32GB SD card and I am good to go.
I just use a feature phone for talking and the occasional text and go with WiFi in all the restaurants, motels, etc., with the Droid 1. Also I have a netbook but it is easier just to have the phone sized devices in your pocket at all times.
I've been using a Droid 1 as a mini-tablet for a bit and it's not been bad at all. Mine has issues with battery life, but it works well enough. Nice crisp screen.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote