View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 05:37 PM   #22
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's just something that happens when a book is entered into the KDP Select program. It's free for a little bit then it with be free for Prime only.
I didn't think they were in KDP Select because B&N and Kobo has them too, but when I looked them up only the first run of the pink series are available. This blue Eternal series must be KDP Select then... I'm all caught up now! lol
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote