View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 06:14 AM   #13
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
....and if I wasn't paranoid before....

Now I wonder if the original document I used as a template had that as a name somehow...? I've been kicking around this resume and just updating/altering it for years, so I guess perhaps Michele could have been living within me for years now!
Yes, probably

If it's a Word document, try to find the document properties. There is a field called Author, and nobody ever thinks to change it so yes, it gets inherited from document to document
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote