View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 09:49 PM   #21
sherryk_us
writer/reader
sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs 950, Sony prs 505 and REB 1200
Hi,
I thought I had the latest firmware but now I'm not sure. Under system settings I find firmware version: software v0.14n Patch: v15.

(When I go to the menu item Upgrade Patch under system settings it says "Patch file not found!" I'm not sure what this means so I'm quoting it exactly.)

Does this mean I have v 0.14n or v15? Do I need to upgrade or am I already current with the firmware?

Thanks--sorry if I'm being obtuse on this point!

Sherry
sherryk_us is offline   Reply With Quote