View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 04:55 PM   #90
Jim Chapman
Addict
Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lumia 950 Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Frain_K View Post
A question though: at the home page you provided two screenshots showing freda in landscape mode - How can I activate that?
If the phone's screen is in landscape mode, Freda will use landscape mode. How to put the phone into landscape mode is a different question - and different phones will have different controls for doing that. One nice solution (if you have a phone with a gravity sensor) is to use the 'G-Sensor' program (you can find it with Google).
Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Frain_K View Post
PS: Presets do not seem to work - load as well as save presets results in an error which closes the application.
Oops - a bug got past me! As a short term fix, you can create an empty 'presets' folder in the program folder (for example, if Freda is installed in \program files\freda , I want you to create \program files\freda\presets).
I will upload corrected versions of the install files soon. [now uploaded]
Jim

Last edited by Jim Chapman; 12-12-2009 at 05:42 PM.
Jim Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote