View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 06:39 PM   #82
Jim Chapman
Addict
Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lumia 950 Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Frain_K View Post
I experienced an "Out of memory" picture complete with an "Sorry: book is too large to load." Error which closes the book i read, if i flip to pages too fast while it is still paginating. (i.e. after i changed color)
I've found and fixed some of these bugs. So if they are still there in the release 1.0 version, please do send me bug reports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Frain_K View Post
While you´re at it, I would like to flip throug pages by sliding my finger horizontally over the screen instead of vertically. But that´s just me dreaming Nevermind. I´ll get used to it
The release 1.0 version will give you this option.

Thanks for using Freda,

Jim
Jim Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote