View Single Post
Old 10-08-2003, 03:23 AM   #7
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Hmm... do you sometimes have one of those days? Somebody was nice enough to email me about CSS-incompatibilities in my new design with Mac Browser Safari. Too bad I neither own a Mac nor have access to Safari. Will try everything I can to fix the problem - if any Macuser can help me I would appreciate it.

Greets
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote