View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 12:13 PM   #1
stoogeswoman
Zealot
stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: eBookwise 1150 and Kindle 1
"Dead" eBookwise 1150 with cable, cord & case

I've got a "dead" eBookwise 1150 which I'd like to sell for parts, if anyone wants it.

I say "dead" in quotes because my husband thinks it might be fixable. I'm doubtful - this is the one discussed in this thread, which hubby did get to work again, but which died again a short time later, after which I just got a replacement and had my online bookshelf transferred to the new one.

Also, I'm finding myself using my Kindle & e-Reader on my Palm more than the eBw anyway, so I'm not really motivated to deal with the dead one anymore.

So - it's yours for US $30, which includes not only the dead reader, but also the power cable, the USB cable, and the original pouch for it. So even if you can't fix the reader itself, perhaps those things would be of use to you.

(and if you do by some miracle get it working, there are a lot of good books already loaded on it, mostly Gutenberg.)

We can negotiate shipping costs depending on where you're located.

Thanks for looking!
stoogeswoman is offline   Reply With Quote