View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 07:20 AM   #2
spersephone
Zealot
spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Voyage
I've just made the decision not to sync any more, because I manage books through Calibre and it was just getting annoying trying to work out what was what.

I also prefer the page numbers showing total pages, rather than the pages in the chapter. I do like syncing across devices, but truly, I really only use the Glo. If I'm out, it wouldn't hurt me to work out where I'm up to on the app on one of my other devices, but generally I found the syncing didn't work that well for me anyway, as I keep the wifi disabled to maximize battery life.
spersephone is offline   Reply With Quote