View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 12:54 AM   #121
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
You probably need to look up 'contradict'.

We could get into a semantical argument here, but it wouldn't actually be fair. After all, I am a native English speaker; you, clearly, are not. I won't get drawn into that, you're perfectly capable of making a fool of yourself without me helping you.
Why offer further assistance when you've made your self a spectacular example, eh?

The pride you must feel at being capable of mastering your own language. Perhaps next you will enthrall us all with your ability to grow hair down there.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote