View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 09:13 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoon View Post
Dear all,

I have some problems with the Save - template.

By way of experiment I've set the save-template for my device (and memeory card) to: {author_sort}/{series}/ x {title} {series} {series_index}
This way it should at least show an "x" before each title.

I've also changed the save-template in the preferences menu to: {author_sort}/{series} A / B {title} - {series_index}
So I should at least get an "A" and "B".

I have disconnected and reconnected my device.

Now when I save books to my device the format actualy used is:
{author_sort}/{series}/{title}
so, no "x", no "A" or "B" and no series_index (the thing I actualy want to see).

Any help would be welcome,

Regards,
Antoon
if you want a series index you need a {series_index} somewhere in your template. {series} is just the name (think how you see it in the metadata editor...2 separates

the example shows how to get the (first, single letter with '-series' appended)
Code:
{series[0]}-series/{series}/{series_index:0>2s}-{title}_{id}/{title}_{authors}
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote