View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 07:34 PM   #20
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
There have always been certain genres that I read and others that I avoid and it matters not the medium. I love military science fiction and romance. I like general science fiction, fantasy, some paranormal and the odd chick lit. I actively dislike mysteries especially police oriented ones and religious fiction. Occasionally, I'll read some horror or a thriller. I also read non-fiction with history/biography at the top followed by computer/programming. Ebooks just make it a lot more convenient to have a library that I chose close by.

Even though I miss eclectic bookstores, the convenience of the internet more than makes up for it. I can always find plenty to read.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote