View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 05:20 PM   #174
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Hi Sol,

Modern Family is in HD. As a matter of fact, looks better than regular UVERSE TV. I think MF is HD available here on Houston, but not sure if the local channel is being HD broadcasted. Does not look as good via UVERSE TV, that's for sure. A point for Roku!

Having issues finding The Young and the Restless, even on private channels. I am testing the ability to download that via Youtube or CBS website on later play via USB dongle using Roku.

If I'm not able to find The Young and the Restless, the experiment will be over by the end of the week, hahahaha, wife really loves that show.

Watched a few movies via Netflix and they look awesome! And no cut off. The Roku box is connected via ethernet and I do have the 3Mb Internet package. Not the fastest one, but because I am only testing would like to know how it goes. Does not look I need anything faster, mainly because the Roku box is streaming via ethernet I think.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote