View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 01:32 AM   #10
ekaser
Opinion Artiste
ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
At the bottom of the MobileRead Forums page, there is a link called View Forum Leaders. How up-to-date this list is, I don't know.
Thanks for pointing me to it. I looked top and bottom on several pages, menus, didn't find it. So far as I can tell, that link only shows up at the bottom (somewhat) of the main Forums page. Surely that information deserves to be a more prominent link at the bottom of EVERY page, or possibly even on the "Contact Us" page?
ekaser is offline   Reply With Quote