View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 04:52 AM   #1972
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrilea View Post
I found a sneaky discount on a banner.

Today only! 90% off books on this list.
Discount code 90BK on checkout.

Promo code can only be used once per account.

Enjoy! ♥

Thanks! Worked for me a day later. But not sure how the time zone expiries work.

I do remember using this code before, when I first got my Touch I think. More than a year ago. So it's not necessarily one time use per account, but perhaps resets... OR, when I factory reset my Glo the other day and set it up again via Desktop app, I saw the 90BK code flash on the screen and then load into something else – so maybe you get that code each time you get a new device, or reset your current on? Or something? Might be the new device thing as this is a replacement as thus a new serial number to my account... but who knows, maybe all you need to do is factory reset and setup again via Desktop...
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote