View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 04:44 AM   #1
bonjurkes
Enthusiast
bonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Kİndle Touch v5.3.2
Buying Kindle out of US

Hello to everyone first,

I am planning to order Kindle touch by a friend living at US who is going to visit me soon. I googled some stuff about using Kindle out of US. Found some workarounds but I am still a bit worried and trying to understand if there is any other catch.

1-) I will order myself the Amazon Kindle from the Amazon's site, marking it as a gift, so I can connect it to a new "fake" account that I will create with US address and US credit card (by card generator) but I will use gift cards to order ebooks. I heard that Amazon makes IP check when you login to their site so I will use a vpn or proxy to bypass this issue also.

Most likely I will just read some pdfs that I will install from my pc to Kindle. And I think I can download the paid kindle books to my pc and send it from there.

2-) I heard that I can read some US newspapers via Whispernet of Kindle. But I also heard that Whispernet is only for US (I won't order the 3g version). So I am not really sure how can I create a "US" wifi connection. I think I can create a adhoc point using internet via vpn or something else. Didn't really sorted out the topic yet. Maybe someone have an idea about it?

Is there any other "catchs" I am missing to trick Kindle and Amazon? Btw I am from Turkey so Amazon really don't offer anything for my country.
bonjurkes is offline   Reply With Quote