View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 01:52 AM   #27
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean Rouanet View Post
Hi,

My feedback re opening CBR/CBZ rar zip files : some open without problems others display an error message : The unpacking fail etc. Is seems that it is a questions of size, no more than 25 000 ko supported ? A question of name : is file name support no more than x letters and no special letter as é à etc

Pls kindly adv
Krgds/Jean
The archive files are opened under the same directory that they are stored in. There has to be room to extract all of the image files at once, or else there will be an error. I'm not sure if special letters are a problem, but I doubt it as the program was originally written by a Ukrainian/Russian programmer (sorry, I can't tell which). The program does not handle all types of images, only JPG, PNG and BMP. If the images are GIF, for example, then nothing will be displayed.

Can you make a small example of a ZIP/RAR file with file names that give problems and post it? I can use it to debug the problem.
rkomar is online now   Reply With Quote