View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 03:40 PM   #4
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by debra jo View Post
While in My Nook Library I can view the select few books there (I have samples, the free magazine subscription, and a couple of other free or inexpensive books ready to download). When I go to download the books or mags I get an error message on all of them that says "not supported on this device".
If you have rebooted already and that didn't help, it sounds like you'll need to do a factory reset, re-register, update to 1.0.1, and re-root. If you update to 1.1.0 you won't be able to root using the autonooter process yet.

Others have applied 1.1.0 update on top of their autonooter root using the "pre-root update". https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=118802

Last edited by SCION; 01-30-2011 at 03:46 PM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote