View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 06:26 PM   #7
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I have a feeling it's one or multiple files that are loaded onto it that is causing the problem. A corrupted file perhaps or a file in a format that is making it difficult for the unit to work with. I would exchange it if it isn't a file that is causing the problem. Could be a bad unit.

I would start with epub files or txt files first and load up maybe 10 and see if the problem still occurs. Then gradually load more until maybe you can locate the source of the problem.

Or could try formatting the unit. Think there is a format option.
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote