View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 01:13 PM   #8
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilica View Post
Before you loaded it into Calibre the extension of file was .TPZ. After you load it in Calibre it becomes HTMLZ. If you had Kindle and checked the file in Kindle (without taking it to Calibre) it would look rather nice. But in HTMLZ it rather looks awful and you loose a lot images I think.
Actually I did load the original book into all of my 3 kindles. Before entering into Calibre. I just do that after for safe keeping.

The original hardbook pics are not the best, but still great info for me. Better than physical therapy sheets they give you.
new is offline   Reply With Quote