View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 11:53 AM   #158
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mstvsky View Post
Thank you for this nice app!
But it lacks for multipage tiff functionality. Shows only the 1st page, one can not leaf over. Are you gonna fix it in your plans?
I thought about it a while ago when I wrote the code to decode TIFF files, but the problem is with the general structure of the page handling code. There is an assumption of one page per file throughout the program. When you want to open page 57 for example, if opens the 57th file in the list. Next page means next file, and so forth. Files with multiple images don't fit into this scheme easily. Perhaps I can hack it by adding the page number to the end of the filename for multipage tiffs. I'll have to give it more thought to see if it would work properly.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote