View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 07:21 PM   #2
tovare
Addict
tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600, Kindle kb Wifi, new Kindle NT, PW2, Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFK_Matrix View Post
Hi,

Just got my Kindle 3 today and well pleased so far

But I have run across one problem and that is when I plug it into my PC it comes up with the message that if I want to read while the USB is plugged in then I should eject it from my PC.

So I go to eject it and windows 7 says it has ejected but I still have the message on the Kindle, nothing happens?

Only way that seems to work is the Kindle Collection Manager lol

EDIT: Also could some one explain this locations thing that is used instead of page numbers? I have come from a PRS505 which displayed page numbers but I am completely lost with this locations thing as it doesn't seem to go up by one or anything, help!!!

Thanks.
You might try this on the eject issue:
http://blog.notfaqs.com/2009/10/win7...and-eject.html

Locations are a bit non-intuitive to me also, I look at the percentage instead and hope for a better solution in the future
tovare is offline   Reply With Quote