View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 08:07 PM   #338
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
im excited and worried about the idea of a 13.3 device from Onyx. I know they will be decent priced and well made and i generally agree with their design ideas. However since i left being a distributor/retailer for them their firmware seems to have gone down hill and their attempts at using android so far have been underwhelming. personally i felt their own firmware stack was just about perfect 2 years ago and it just needed a few tweaks and newer processors to make it all a bit faster. i have an m90 right her next to me that i purposely havent even looked for an update in over a year because i like it the way it is
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote