View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 12:16 PM   #85
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
I stopped putting my wallet in the back pocket of any trews since charge/debit/credit cards came along - they made it un-comfy !
This is really for temporary storage. Most beneficial when I'm traveling. I usually carry a backpack for my laptop and essentials plus a back to check. When I had time to kill, I'd open the laptop to do some work, watch a movie, or surf the internet. If I decided to hit the head or grab a bite, I had to shut down and store the laptop. Since I bought the Fire, the laptop hardly comes out of the bag, so the pack hardly comes off my back. When I have to pee or get hungry, I slide the fire into my pocket to free both hands. I don't try to sit on the Fire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
And, come to think of it, I just know I'd sit on a tablet if I used my posterior area as the site location for keeping such an expensive gizmo - plus possibly being a painful experience .....

Thus probably making my wallet likely to be needed out of some pocket to pay for a replacement.
This did worry me, but the Fire is bulky enough that you do not forget it's in the pocket. As soon as you start to sit, you remember to remove it.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote