View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 09:32 AM   #1
Lordblacknail
Zealot
Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libre 2 Oasis Many Fires Galaxy Tab S7 Plus
Odd Kindle Screen

My Kindle 3 developed a half moon shape in the upper left corner of the screen today. It is totally black and doesn't seem to want to go away. The only thing keeping me from going beserk is I grabbed my wife's Kindle 3 and I will just transfer my books to it. She hasn't looked at it since I gave it to her, so no loss to her.

Anybody seen this black thingie before? Any idea of the cause? Don't think anyone sat on it, I am pretty careful with it, and all of my Kindles have oberon covers.
Lordblacknail is offline   Reply With Quote