View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 06:26 PM   #1
NVash
Wandering Vagabond
NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
Not Available In The US?!

http://www.amazon.com/Von-Ryans-Expr...=2NJIDLSAU9LFK
This is something entirely new to me. Ive read about the Geo-restrictions many times but that seems to be predominantly in Australia and Canada. However I never once saw a book that wasnt available in the US. Whats most interesting is that this is one of two links that I had for this book. There was always two versions of this novel on Kindle and both were up for purchase. I never knew which one to buy due to this and the fact that there were no ratings. So I put both of them in my Wishlist. I just so happened to be cleaning out my Wishlist earlier and saw this. Whats even more interesting is the fact that there were two links for the first Von Ryan book but no Kindle version for the second. I never understood that. Anyway, just something I found interesting. Anyone ever see this before?
NVash is offline   Reply With Quote