View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 02:50 PM   #7
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
I begin to wonder whether I need to build a more general-purpose editor dialog. Everything one would want to do with the dialog could be done directly from the search line. This would simplify the tag browser implementation (I think).
On the tag browser issue, I'd be satisfied if only the non-default named searches appeared there. Those are in the small class of searches that I truly expect to go back to many times. I might hunt them up in the tag browser.

The other class - default named, are probably the searches that I'm currently using, but I may not use tomorrow when I'm doing something different.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote