View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 12:36 PM   #17
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura-panda View Post
In Chrome, you can right-click on the image and choose "Copy image URL". Then you add the IMG tags to post it on the board, either by typing them in manually or by using the little "mountain picture" script above the reply box.

This is for an image that is already online. If the image is not already online, you need to upload it somewhere. The nice thing about Photobucket is that it is free, allows hot-linking (linking to the image on sites around the web), and will provide the IMG code for inserting the image into your posts.
Thanks Panda for the nice explanation. I have a couple of follow-up questions. Why does the url image info. get brackets around it instead of the greater-than, less-than signs that usually surrounds html?

And, so with the hotlinking, I can upload a photo or an image to photobucket.com. They will give me an image url for it, and then I can (using the same process as I did with this last image) post that image on other web sites?

Thanks,

Gregg
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote