View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 11:48 AM   #13
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Flash is still updated quite frequently on android trouble is you only get the updates if you already have it installed. I'm lucky enough to still have it and it works easily as well on my phone as my Desktop PC so I don't understand at all why it's being discontinued on new devices I think it's more political than anything else but you should be able to find a way to get it on there if you really wanted it.

There are also some alternatives to flash like Puffin web browser which runs the flash content on a server before streaming it to you, it seems to work ok also.

As for the tablets Nexus 7 has the best CPU easily but the Samsung has the Micro SD slot, rear camera etc so it's a tough choice in honesty, it's only the lack of storage that has stopped me buying Nexus devices.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote