View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 12:59 PM   #58
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Gotcha. I was not aware that so many books were not restricted. I have seen more posts on how to get around those restrictions then I have discussing the books that are freely available.

I would guess that this settlement is between the States and the Publishers, not the Federal Government and so the people who are protected are those who live in those States. Minnesota choose not to participate in the law suit which is why they are not able to receive compensation. I am not sure that a Federal settlement would lead to reimbursment for people outside the US.

But I am not a lawyer and I only park at a Holiday Inn
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote