View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 04:59 AM   #21385
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Lucas took saying happy birthday to the extreme. He woke pretty close to my exact time of birth and sang happy birthday. At least that is how I am interpreting the ravenous screams of my three month old baby boy. We don't my exact time of birth because my Mom had me in the front seat of the car while Dad was driving so the time on the birth certificate is probably the time someone looked at the clock when we got to the hospital. What can I say, I was the third kid and my Dad is a sound sleeper.

Breastfeeding my own little guy is not a bad way to begin my 41st year on the planet.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote