View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 10:57 AM   #10
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokee View Post

Also heard that the Glo has an even more fragile screen than the regular eink models, which could make shipping an effiin headache.
!
Out of curiosity - where did you hear this? I know the new Nook with light has some issues but I'm not sure the Kobo is using the same technology and their promo material seems to be trying to differeniate it based on this. I have no idea how sturdy the new one is comparatively which is why I ask.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote