View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 04:48 PM   #12
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pportnawak View Post
if you use a dictionary of the k4 non touch it will work for every word : plural and verbs and even with '.
i tried it.
Dictionary lookup of French words consisting of a letter, followed by an apostrophe and the rest of the word does NOT work properly in the Kindle for PC app and on the Kindle 3. Therefore I seriously doubt that they fixed this issue on the Kindle Touch. You might get a definition, but is invariably for the wrong word. (see attached files)
Feel free to prove me wrong. Simply download a French PD novel, search l’avait (or any other similar word), do a dictionary lookup and take a screen capture.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	K3_FrenchDic.JPG
Views:	484
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	82520   Click image for larger version

Name:	K4PC_FrenchDic.JPG
Views:	552
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	82521  
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote