View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 03:29 PM   #231
seabee
Connoisseur
seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinsoponsub View Post
I want to copy my droid font to System/Font becuase, epub file cant display my local languese. But can't open System/Font folder to put file.

Please advise. Thank you.
Two of the PRS-T1 fonts contains large charsets: DroidSansFallback.ttf (but I don't know what charsets because it failed to open under Window 7, only that it's big and that according to ttsddu, it includes chinese) and SWNMTeb.ttc (contains Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese Hiragana/katakana, CJK ideograms, at least 62*200=12400 counted in Character Table, +symbols/punctuation and ideographic symbols).

Last edited by seabee; 12-15-2011 at 03:35 PM. Reason: missed post on previous page
seabee is offline   Reply With Quote