View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 09:21 AM   #3
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Hi Hamad_Spider, welcome to MobileRead! Let me comment on some of your points:

- If most of your reading consists of technical pdf-files then you should consider a 9,7'' device as there are Pocketbook 902/912, Onyx M90-92 and KindleDXG.
- If your papers in Persian are all pdf-files then they will pose no problem to any device. But if you have them as epub or mobi or even doc-files then I assume you can only display them with a Pocketbook reader but you must copy a Persian fontset to the Pocketbook.
- The Pocketbook 912 meets most of your other needs, too (I'm not sure about the dictionary, maybe use can ask this in the Pocketbook subforum) but you will have to spend (much) more than 200 Dollars for it.
- The readers you've mentioned are all good readers but they have only a 6'' screen. This may be too small for displaying pdf-files conveniently. It is possible, especially in landscape mode, but it's not clear how readable your files will be. Maybe you can post a typical file here and ask us to post you screenshots back.

Last edited by Billi; 11-12-2011 at 09:23 AM.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote