View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 08:13 AM   #37
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
Agree that the poor battery life is a big problem. This is the main reason I find myself not using my pe as much. I can't take it with me and know that I can use it at different times all through the day when I have some spare moments without having to shut it down completely each time I stop in order to save the battery. Otherwise I love it. I did get an inexpensive wacom pen which works well and fits right into the slot. Has anyone found a way to help the battery life problem?
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote