Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 07:16 PM   #1
Halk
Fanatic
Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 (PRS+ alpha - thanks Kartu!)
Hello

Didn't notice this until now!

Anyway, I've been using the forum for a very short while while I persuaded myself to by a Cybook... which I'm now desperately awaiting....

Been on the internet for years, always loved gadgets, many years ago I wanted an eBook reader, and it's only recently I've found out that they properly exist in a "real" way.

Haven't read as many books as I used to recently, and I'm hoping I can get back into the swing of it.

Give. Me. My. Cybook. Now!
Halk is offline   Reply With Quote