View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 04:34 AM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Mini-Mozilla project looking for Pocket PC developers

Do you remember Minimo ("Mini Mozilla")? Minimo is a trimmed down version of the open-source Mozilla web browser to fit in mobile and embedded devices. The current Minimo 0.3 CVS tree is based on Mozilla 1.8b.

Doug Turner, one of the Minimo project leaders, is now looking for people with expertise in Windows CE programming to help him working on a port for Windows CE devices:

Quote:
Yes. I am currently working on a Windows CE version of Minimo. I should be posting builds in a few weeks.

So, here is a general call for Windows CE developers! If you are interested in Mozilla on Windows CE and have time to help me with some of the work, please drop me a line.
You can contact Doug at dougt[at]meer[dot]net.