View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 10:06 AM   #4
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by oecherprinte View Post
when I have the site downloaded, do I convert it with calibre or mobireader creator?
I'd just drag the downloaded index.html file into Calibre, and let it make the html ebook, then convert as needed.

Quote:
Will is keep the links in between the files and put it all into a single document?
Yes

Quote:
The calibre recipe would of course enable me to cut away undesired part from the webpage and get print versions ...
Correct. The recipe would give more control - it depends on your source as to which works better/easier. I don't write many recipes for one-off website scrapes, but it will certainly work.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote