View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 07:28 AM   #2
p_a_smith
Me, Myself, but not I
p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Acer 200, Asus FHD, Kobo Touch
My suggestion is you try plugging the kobo into a different computer just to see what happens. If you get the same message I would contact customer service to get the Kobo replaced.

If it works fine on the other computer it sounds like it is a computer problem you are having and not the Kobo (my guess is though if the computer is working fine otherwise it is a Kobo problem).
p_a_smith is offline   Reply With Quote