View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 08:57 AM   #40
Xenophon
curmudgeon
Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, (ex)nook, (ex)PRS-700, (ex)PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cstross View Post
As it happens (by sheer coincidence I have a speaking engagement at Amazon HQ in Seattle on October 9th. If I get the chance I'll do some digging and see what I can learn (and see if it's possible to get my hands on a Kindle -- it's a long shot, but you never know).
Charlie -- Remind them of the results of Baen's experience with ebooks, pricing, and DRM. Please? It need not be a major portion of your talk, but it couldn't hurt in terms of spreading commercial sanity, eh?

Xenophon
Xenophon is offline   Reply With Quote