View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 01:35 AM   #20
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by vxf View Post
Truly sorry to hear - that's a bummer

What is clear is that the ebook manufacturers need to step up the quality control. I recently set on a plane next to a guy that had a KT and his screen was SOOOO much better than the screen on my KT... it was hard to believe it was the same device. His background was so much whiter, it was depressing.
So true! I saw a photo of a KT posted on another forum by someone lamenting their purchase of the PW. I was shocked -- the background was so much whiter than mine. I've always been somewhat disappointed in my KT -- my K3's display is superior by far.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote