View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 12:08 PM   #80
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Hi Dopedangel,

Something may be possible, but I don't have a Nook Touch and have no prospect of getting access to one (I'm in the UK).

The way the plugin works, it is necessary to always send the covers to a single named directory (which is different for each of the supported reader devices). This has been discussed earlier in the thread -- basically I do not want to deal with non-ascii directories/filenames and problems with filename lengths.

Given this limitation, would it still be of any interest? If so, would you be prepared to work with me to see if we can come up with something useable?
I have no problem helping
but the way just sending covers to main memory screensavers\calibre folder would work for basic support.
Even if I can't get advanced options its better than nothing. Nook touch does not support individual images but you can select folders that are in the screensavers folder. Thats why I was asking for being able to send by series etc so we could change between covers of series or titles from a particular author.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote