View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 12:19 AM   #110
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I never used to rate 5 stars, but I changed my mind more recently. One reason was because there are no .5 ratings on places like Amazon and Goodreads so I feel like I need to go up or down.

Also because I tried to realign my thinking somewhat to how other people were rating. I noticed that 5 star was a very common rating and my history of no 5 star ratings made me feel a little stingey. So I compromised a little and rounded some marking up.

One more reason was that I wanted to help encourage independent authors a little via ratings if I liked the book. I tend to mark up independent novels slightly as my small investment into their ongoing marketing/advertising effort.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote