View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 03:07 PM   #425
davem2bits
Enthusiast
davem2bits format shifts faster than booting Windowsdavem2bits format shifts faster than booting Windowsdavem2bits format shifts faster than booting Windowsdavem2bits format shifts faster than booting Windowsdavem2bits format shifts faster than booting Windowsdavem2bits format shifts faster than booting Windowsdavem2bits format shifts faster than booting Windowsdavem2bits format shifts faster than booting Windowsdavem2bits format shifts faster than booting Windowsdavem2bits format shifts faster than booting Windowsdavem2bits format shifts faster than booting Windows

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
Also, I think it's safe to say that most people always want to borrow the book in the same format (epub, kindle, pdf). Most likely the only time they would want a different format is when their preferred format is not available. So why not make that a *user* preference? I could set "I want epubs" in My Account and then I would only see the checkboxes when epub is not available. OR, right by the Download button, it would say "you are downloading: epub. Change" And that would allow me to change to a different format.
How about a language preference selection also. I'm all for libraries adding Spanish, Chinese, or any other language ebooks, but I don't need to wade thru them.

Or the junvenile ebooks either.
davem2bits is offline   Reply With Quote