View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 10:53 PM   #36
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacEachaidh View Post
primarily designed to channel people into a particular retail source, but it sounds like Kobo is moving strongly in that direction. From reviews I've seen on YouTube, a lot of its features seem only to work with epubs bought from Kobo itself, and not with those from other sources. For my purposes, that's disappointing.
I would say you are watching old reviews. I can't think of any functions off the top of my head that work on Kobo content but not sideloaded e-pubs currently with the Kobo Touch (probably something, but I can't think of it). New features tend to show up as available for Kobo content 1st but get added for sideloaded content later.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote